Welcome to Awana@Colonial Baptist. To register your clubbers for this energetic and exciting mid-week discipleship program please follow the instructions below depending on when you are planning to register.
Costs for registration and club items are available here.
Registration night will be held on August 28th from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Our church is implementing a new digital check-in process that we want to introduce to you – Planning Center.
To facilitate this new system and the registration process, we are going to divide the evening into two time slots:
Families A – K should plan to attend the session starting at 6:30 pm
Families L – Z should plan to attend from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Each session will contain the same information and general structure:
Parent Meeting :: 6:30 – 6:50 pm | 7:30 – 7:50 pm
Registration :: 6:50 – 7:30 pm | 7:50 – 8:30 pm
Prior to the Parent Meeting:
- Download the Church Center app on your mobile device
- Ensure your family is registered in the database
- Colonial Members should already be in the Planning Center database and can proceed into the Sanctuary for the Parent Meeting if they have downloaded the app
- Non-Colonial families need to stop by one of the Planning Center registration stations PRIOR TO the Parent Meeting to get assistance with adding their family to the database (CBC Staff will be available starting at 6:00 pm to assist).
- Proceed to Registration in the gym following the Parent Meeting
Here is the process:
- Check in at the REGISTRATION table to get your REGISTRATION FORM, information sheets, campus maps and club calendar.
- Visit the CLUB TABLE for each clubber you want to register. You will meet the club leadership and receive the entrance booklet to work on for the first night of club. They will also provide you with any club specific information they have for you as well as the CLUB ORDER FORM.
- Curriculum, uniforms and other items will be available for you to view and try on.
- Check out with the CASHIER to pay the registration fees and for the items selected for your clubbers.
- Cash, check and credit cards accepted
REGULAR CLUB NIGHTS
If you are coming any other night of club, you may check in with your clubber's main secretaries (see map below).
You will need to pick up a CLUB ORDER FORM from the secretary for each clubber you are registering. The secretaries will also provide you with any other details about their club.
After checking your clubbers, you will need to stop by the Awana Office (located in the Nehemiah building) to fill out the REGISTRATION FORMS and pay the registration fees and for the other itmes you have selected for your clubbers.
- Cash, Check and Credit Cards accepted